The cost of treatment varies by patient, but at Bluffton Orthodontics, our goal is to make braces affordable to everyone.
Here’s how we do it:
- We do our best to control costs. We will not recommend unnecessary treatments, and we will take the time to discuss options with you. You will know your expenses from the very beginning.
- According to a 2014 study by the American Association of Orthodontists, most dental insurances offer some form of orthodontics coverage. We are well-versed in the language of insurance companies and our staff will be there with you every step of the way of your treatment. We will help you work with your insurance company to submit claims and paperwork.
- We offer sensible payment plans that are tailored to your financial needs.
- We have a lot of experience. We have put on more than 10,000 pairs of braces over the years and have worked with thousands of families, and thousands of different financial situations.
- In recognition of our amazing teachers and those who make their service possible, we are proud to offer a discount to full-time Beaufort and Jasper County School District employees, their spouses and their children.
It all starts with a free consultation. To schedule yours, call us at 843-815-2521.